How does the “Help Our Community” Referral Reward Program work?
When it comes to promoting the benefits of working with Berkshire Insurance Services, nothing beats the kind words of our clients. By sharing how we helped you……your family members, friends, co-workers and neighbors may also find better coverage for less too! Why throw advertising dollars to the wind, when we can reward those that mean the most to us anyway—our clients-and support their favorite non-profit charity*? To show our appreciation for spreading the word about us, for each referral we quote:
- Donate $10 to Designing4Hope, a local non-profit that creates makeover bedrooms for critically-ill children.
- You will receive a $10 WAWA card.
- For our QUARTERLY drawing, the quarterly prize is $100 and is given to the non-profit charity of the winner’s choice.*
- Each referral equals one entry into this quarterly drawing.
- We will announce the winners in our quarterly newsletter and on our social media accounts-Facebook and Linkedin.
- If you are the quarterly winner, we’ll ask you for a picture of you and/or your charity, and will feature your charity in a ½ page article!
- For our ANNUAL drawing held on Dec. 1st, the annual prize is $500 and is given to the non-profit charity of the winner’s choice.* If your name is drawn, we hope you’ll join us to deliver this to your favorite charity*!
Each referral you’ve given throughout the year equals one entry for our annual and quarterly drawings.
How to Enter:
- Tell your friends, relatives, or colleagues to call us at (610) 413-9880 or email: Cheryl@BerkshireInsuranceServices.com
- We’ll ask them who recommended them to Berkshire Insurance Services.
- Your name goes into the next drawing, we will send you a $5 WAWA Card, and your name is added to the list for our bi-annual donation to Designing4Hope.
There’s no limit on the number of people you can recommend. The more times you refer someone to us, the more chances you have to win and give to your favorite charity*!
Terms and Conditions:
There is no limit on the number of chances for you to win. Odds of winning are entirely dependent on the number of chances entered during the duration of the contest. This drawing is open to any person referring someone we provide quotes. No Purchase Necessary: Sales of any insurance product are NOT taken into any consideration, as regulated by state and federal law. You do NOT need to be a client to be eligible. Drawings are random. You do NOT need to be present at the drawings to win.
This offer is NOT an inducement to buy any insurance product from Berkshire Insurance Services, LLC. Berkshire Insurance Services, LLC is rewarding the referrer for the lead only. Awards/Donations are not considered payment or commission for any insurance that may be sold to the referral. The persons referred DO NOT need to become a Berkshire Insurance client for the referring party to receive an award and/or chance in this program. The contest winners name and the award/charity name will be published. If you do not want your name published, PLEASE REQUEST THAT YOU ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE DRAWING.
*The nonprofit must be a 501(c)(3) organization as defined by Internal Revenue Code. Please choose a favorite organization from one of the following categories: Various Cancer/MS/Illness Disorders, Samaritan’s Purse, Compassion International, Salvation Army, Doctors Without Borders, Local animal shelter, Various Disability Non-profits (i.e., AMBUCS), Ronald McDonald House, Operation Homefront, Big Brothers Big Sisters.