Employee Benefits: If you are looking for a great way to attract new employees, lower employee turnover, and expand your benefits package without adding to your business cost, look no further. We have the solution- offer AFLAC benefits through Berkshire Insurance Services. Since 2006, we have been working with many local businesses, townships and school districts just like yours!
Why consider supplemental employee benefits for your company?
As the cost of health care continues to rise, companies are taking steps to contain these increases by means of higher deductibles, reduction or elimination of prescription benefits, and increasing doctor co-pays. Voluntary insurance can act to offset such increases in deductibles, reduction in other benefits, and help protect your employees from financial hardship. Copays alone can be thousands of dollars for serious illnesses, like treating Cancer.
There are also a number of expenses that are typically not covered by traditional healthcare such lost wages by the spouse doing the care giving, child care and extra transportation costs associated with running back and forth to treatment and therapy.
While these additional uncovered expenses could prove to be financially crippling, they can be offset with the purchase of supplemental employee benefits.
Let’s now consider the benefits for the employer and the employee.
Advantages to Sponsoring a Voluntary Employee Benefits Program:
- It’s FREE to your company.
- Broaden your company’s benefit package without changing anything you currently offer.
- Help employees manage rising health care costs by providing them with cash benefits that can be used toward deductibles, copayments, and everyday expenses.
- Most plans cut Employer payroll taxes– about 8 cents on every dollar.
- Employees can use some tax dollars to help pay for many of the plans offered.
- NO ADMINISTRATIVE HASSLE – As part of your benefits team, we handle it all– from education, enrollment, to direct daily claims processing.
- Enhance employee benefits plans, which play a critical role in attracting and retaining employees.
- Fortune Names Aflac to Most Admired Companies List
Please call our insurance office at 610-413-9880 (or fill in the form below). We will listen to your needs and discuss how we can create an affordable, yet valued benefits package for your business. We service areas within an hour of Pottstown, PA. Current clients located in areas from center city Philadelphia to Pottsville and from Allentown to West Chester.
Cancer & Critical Care
-Hospital & Sickness
-Short Disability Insurance
Get Access to Your Aflac Policies:
- Going online to www.Aflac.com and click on Policyholder Services.
- Call AFLAC directly: 1-800-992-3522.
- AFLAC Claim Fax: 1-877-442-3522 (Please put policy number on each page).
- AFLAC Policy Service Fax: 1-800-448-8922 (Please put policy number on each page).
- Give our office a call at 610-413-9880.